Merry Christmas everyone!
I decided to write about how I celebrate this magical day by following some questions of a Christmas tag that I liked.
- Have you ever had a White Christmas? In the last few years it hasn’t snowed at all, it’s actually been always sunny! It’s been a long time since I saw a snowflake in my city…but I think I had a White Christmas when I was a child, but I can’t remember it.
- Where do you spend your holiday? I usually spend my holiday simply at home with my family, but a couple of years ago we visited Rome! I’d like to go somewhere for Christmas next year, but somewhere very Christmassy to enjoy this magical time at the fullest!
- What is your favourite Christmas song? It’s totally “All I want for Christmas is you”, but I love “Santa Claus is coming to town” too. When it comes the Christmas period I start singing them to my friends to get in the mood and they always say that I’m like a jukebox!
- Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? No! I hate opening presents before THE DAY. Every year I met my friends a couple of days before Christmas to exchange gifts and if some of them are similar to each other, while my friends open their presents, I always have to cover my eyes not to find out any detail about mine!
- Is your Christmas tree fake or real? It’s fake, in fact we’ve had it for so long! I love decorating it while I listen to my Christmas playlist.
- What is your all-time favourite holiday sweet treat? It’s pandoro (the traditional Italian sweet yeast bread) with some mascarpone cream!! I love making that cream, in fact I wrote about it in my last blog post!
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? I’ve always dreamt of going to New York with my friends to skate on an ice rink in front of a huge Christmas tree!!
Hope you liked my short Christmas tag! Merry Christmas everyone!